Software Developer Position
Swell Advantage is seeking an experienced software developer to join our small but growing team. Our preference is to find an experienced developer who demonstrates an aptitude and passion for building technology through the products that they’ve built in the past.
Your duties will include:
• Helping the CTO in assessing and sourcing components of the product
• Assist in design and implementation of the mobile & web UX components
• Optimize various features and functions of the Swell platform using quantifiable methods
• Lead the development and implementation of new feature sets
• Some project and product management duties are possible depending on the candidate’s interests and experience
• Strong aptitude, attitude, and passion for building technology
• At least a high school education, or equivalent
• Strong preference given to developers who have experience with automotive or marine engine parts supply chains
• Although we don’t require you to have a background in recreational boating, it is an asset
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is negotiable relative to experience. Benefits and an options package are included.
Please send a resume and brief cover letter explaining why you are interested the position to Iaian Archibald at email@example.com.
Join Swell Advantage
We're always looking for people who have a passion for boating and/or technology. If you're interested in joining the Swell team please send a brief explanation on how you can bring value to the team using the form below.